Food Safety qualifications are for anyone working in manufacturing, catering or hospitality settings where food is produced, prepared or cooked.
The law requires that all food handlers need to be trained according to their food handling work activities. On achieving a Food Safety qualification which is appropriate to the work they do, it assists food business operators in proving that they have displayed due diligence and are therefore compliant in the eyes of the law.
Duration – 1 Day
- Microbiological hazards (bacteria)
- Spoilage and preservation
- Food poisoning and its control
- Contamination hazards and controls
- Food handlers and personal hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Food pests and control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- HACCP from purchase to service
- Food safety and law enforcement